How to Get Help in Windows 10 – Technical Help
This article will assist you on how to get help in Windows 10 for free. If you upgrade previous version of Windows OS to Windows 10 or bought a computer with pre-installed Windows 10, it may possible that you face many issues and waste a lot of time to find the solutions to all these issues. As a creator of Windows 10, Microsoft will be the best help to get rid of it. In this post we will assist you in getting help in the Microsoft Windows 10 operating system.
How to get Help in Windows 10
Quick Navigation :
- 1 How to get Help in Windows 10
Method 1: Press F1
Windows 7 used to show “Windows Help and Support” popup window for function key F1 or you could download Windows Help Program WinHlp32.exe for Windows 8.1.But for Windows 10, Microsoft has chosen to move a major part of Windows 10 Help on the web in an effort to keep it up to date.
So if you press function key F1 in Windows 10, the local help may not be available. Your default browser will simply open a Bing search that displays a few ways to get help.
Method 2: Ask Cortana
Cortana is one of the exciting features, Microsoft has added in Windows 10. Cortana is basically an app with which you can use your voice to make a call, send a text message, search the web, or schedule a meeting. In Windows 10, you can use it for finding help for basic issues.
Just tell Cortana to listen by clicking the microphone icon and ask your question verbally. You will definitely get answers to a lot of basic frequently asked questions related to operating Windows 10 built into the software’s knowledge base.
But due to certain limit of Cortana knowledgebase you may not get help for advance level issues. But surely it will helpful for new users for Windows 10.
Method 3: Chat with Support
Chat based Support is most popular way of support system opted by many companies Today. It is basically more helpful for users which don’t like to call company’s telephone helplines.
Use the Search Bar to locate the Contact Support app that is pre-installed with Windows 10. If you have removed it, you can find it on the Windows Store.
After opening the open, select the option which is more suitable to your issue. Once you got the appropriate topic, you will get option to chat online with a Microsoft Answer Tech. More you describe the issue, you’ll get faster resolution for it.
Even you can visit http://go.microsoft.com/fwlink/?LinkId=260702 and get the support for the purchase option.
Method 4: Official Help Page & Forum For Window 10
Microsoft has dedicated webpage to get answers to your questions about using Windows 10 on PCs.
Even if you didn’t find solution for your problem then you may directly ask your question in Forum dedicated for Windows 10 OS. Few questions are already answered and readily available in the Forum. So just your query before your question before asking new question in Forum.
Method 5: Arrange a Call-Back
Many users prefer to speak to someone instead of use text based messaging beside that they don’t wanted to get trapped in automated telephone system. Microsoft offers a call back option for such users.
For this, open the Contact Support app and try and find the topic that suits your problem. You’ll be given the option to request a call as soon as a support agent is available.
Method 6: Get expert one-on-one support for your software issues
With this option, you’ll get one-on-one chat or call direct support for any problems of Windows 10. They provide all the hardware and software and right to solve their problems Windows 10.
This is the best way to get resolve you problem quickly. This is premium service, and you have to accordingly.
Common Problems in Windows 10
The common problems facing by new users in Windows 10
- how to get help in windows 10
- windows 10 free upgrade
- get help with file explorer in windows 10
- defer upgrades in windows 10
- how to change ringtone in windows 10 mobile
- sync settings in windows 10
- system restore windows 10
- windows 10 check for updates from microsoft
- fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays in windows 10
- how to change screen resolution in windows 10
- fix connections to bluetooth audio devices and wireless displays
- check for updates in windows 10
- View or delete Microsoft Edge browsing history
- Fix printer problems and sound problems
- How to protect your windows 10 PC
- Import favorites in Microsoft Edge
- How do I take screenshots with the snipping tool?
- why is cortana not available in my region
- Change settings and Control Panel options
- Turn windows defender on or off
- Disk cleanup in Windows 10
- Change screen resolution in windows 10
- Errors opening Office after upgrading to Windows 10
- Defer upgrades in Windows 10
- Help in File Explorer
- How to open action center
- Turn SafeSearch on or off in Windows 10
- Run the troubleshooter for Windows apps
So all methods have listed for how to get help in Windows 10. Thanks for reading post. Please feel free to comment below and any suggestions, opinions are most welcome.